Wednesday, February 13, 2019

2/13/2019

Hello everyone. It is so beautiful outside today like it didn't even rain for the last two days. I had a doctor's appointment this morning which was the results of my sleep study. The doctor stated that I am not reaching REM sleep and I have acted out behaviors during my sleep, so they put me on a sleep medication that gets me to rest and sleep fully.

I am due to go to my next doctor's appointment here shortly but I wanted to post this for today. I am feeling a bit down today for some reason which I have no clue. It is more of a mental depression which just makes me feel blah and not focused. Sorry, I have to go to an appointment, but I will come back and finish this post.

Sorry, it took me so long getting back on here, I got caught up with multiple doctor appointments and chasing down medications. Plus, I wanted to get some of the cleaning done for today. I have taken one of my new medications for bedtime and waiting for it to kick in with the hopes that it will help me sleep and get plenty of rest.

The dogs are now inside for the night and my husband is asleep with it being ten twenty-four at night. I got my shower and in my pajamas waiting to go to bed. My new schedule will make sure everything gets done in a day which is what I needed to stay sane.

I am still feeling the blahs but I am more relaxed. I am sitting here drinking my diet Pepsi and cheese crackers as my bedtime snack. Well, I need to get this published and I hope everyone has a nice evening and gets enough rest for work tomorrow. "Happy Birthday" to those who were born today and may you have many more. Take care until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment