Tuesday, February 19, 2019

2/19/2019

Good morning to all. It is five thirty-seven in the morning and twenty-nine degrees here in Dalton, Georgia. Brr! They say we are to have rain and snow this morning, but usually, it is just rain. We have been up since about five o'clock and it is cold. They had to shut off the heat because of sparks coming from the breaker box, so we have to endure the cold here in the house.

The dogs are all snuggled up under the blankets asleep and warm and my husband is wearing a sweater while sitting in bed. Me, I have my jacket on sitting here at my desk. It is supposed to stay in the thirties until about three o'clock. We just have to try and stay warm. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who have to sleep outside in this cold.

I completed all but one thing yesterday which is still an accomplishment for me. I am going to get my stuff done around the house and on my schedule today so that I can work on some writing. The one thing that I have to do is write a short story for a book today. Every day is something different that I have to work on besides my daily stuff.

My husband is making jokes right now and he is happy that he can make me smile first thing this morning. I love him so much and he is so supportive of my endeavors. I don't think I would be where I am if it wasn't for him.

On a better note, my blood sugar is finally coming back down to normal since I had the epidural. I have been walking on my treadmill three times a day to build up my endurance for walking which will help me when I do my charity walk in September and I should have the thirty pounds off as well. I am very anxious and excited about this walk.

well, time to get to work and start my day plus I need another cup of coffee to keep me warm. I wish everyone a blessed day and a very "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date.May you all be blessed today and do something nice for someone today and it will come back to you ten-fold. Take care

Remember to buy my books because proceeds from the royalties go towards assisting the homeless regain their self sufficiency, or you can just make a donation through PayPal.

Paypal Fundraising

My Website

Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment