Friday, July 27, 2018

7/27/2018

Morning everyone. I woke up about twenty minutes ago and enjoying my first cup of coffee. It is beautiful outside and I just fed my dogs, so they are now happy. Yesterday I got out in the front yard and mowed the lawn for my daily exercise and also did some clean up in the backyard. I did quite a bit yesterday plus cleaned the kitchen.

Last night I was actually able to get some more writing done. I am almost finished with one book, got the first chapter of a new book done and I will try to get the second book done today because it will involve a lot of editing and adding some more stuff to it, but it will get done. I enjoy my writing because it is good therapy for me even when things bother me or get to me, I just sit down and write.

I am looking forward to having a positive day and getting things done to move forward in my writing. I have been working on some arts and crafts with paper mache and will be putting the details of the face on one of them. I also have some other arts and crafts things I will be working on. I am just trying to keep busy.

How is everyone doing today? I forgot to say, "Happy Friday". I cannot believe how fast these weeks are going by. It almost seems like in a few weeks it will be Christmas again. that is how fast these weeks seem to be going by. So, the weekend is here again and let the partying begin. I don't party anymore, those days have been gone. I prefer quiet time and writing. I guess that means I am getting older, lol.

Well, I will go ahead and post this now, I have quite a bit of stuff to get done today and I don't think there will be enough hours in the whole day to get them done but I will try my hardest. Have a great Friday everyone and be blessed. "Happy Birthday" to those with a birthday today and may you have many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment