Wednesday, December 19, 2018

12/19/2018

Good morning to all. How are you? I am okay I guess. I have slept about an hour all night due to hurting and being sore. I had my surgery yesterday and now I have a pacemaker implant for my bladder in my lower back. It has been very sore and painful all night. It is hard getting comfortable without it pulling my lower back.

I have been put on limitations of no bending, lifting, or twisting for a month instead of just a couple weeks. The brain to the pacemaker is implanted in the lower part of my back. There are two different incisions which belong to the brain and lead wire going to my bladder nerve behind my spine.

I was supposed to rest yesterday which I did for the most part, but I will be down in bed today to make sure I don't rip stitches out and to give it a chance to begin healing. I have taken some pain medication and it is beginning to kick in and at that point, I will be laying back down and hopefully getting some sleep.

I am on my last chapter to edit before getting it done and published which will make my day. To see it go up on Amazon will make me very happy. Once it is published, I can work on getting my other books that have been started done, edited, and then published as well.

Well, I need to go lay down now and I will be up later today working on my books. Have a blessed day and take care. "Happy Birthday" to all that is turning another year older today


No comments:

Post a Comment