Tuesday, March 26, 2019

3/26/2019

Good morning everyone. It is ten ten in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and forty-four degrees outside. I just got up for the second time this morning and I am having another cup of coffee. I am having a hard time waking up this morning because I went to bed around eleven or midnight last night.

I am waiting to make some phone calls this morning and I also have my therapist appointment today. I have begun processing my past and I feel like I cannot do another today because I have the blahs. I did manage to get a couple thousand words written last night on my book in progress and look forward to rereading it in the editing stage.

My husband is outside working in the backyard getting the pool ready to be fixed and up and running which I really don't care about since we should be moved up to the property by the time it is even hot enough to swim.

I will need to find us doctors up there soon that will take the place of our doctors down here. We will be going back up on the fourth of April to continue clearing off the property and making adjustments to where the fence is going to go and draw the dimensions of the kitchen and bathroom on the ground so we know where the septic system will go.

We are still waiting for the gentleman who does the soil mapping to call us back to make the final adjustment of where the system will be placed. We are going to do this all by ourselves and it will be fun I think. It will be some good quality time with my husband doing something that will benefit us both.

Well, time to get to work before my appointment rolls around. I will post again tomorrow. Have an awesome day everyone and "Happy Birthday" to everyone borne on this date. May you be blessed with many more.

Should you choose to show your support of ending homelessness and hunger please click one of the links below and make a donation. Take care.


Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment