Sunday, September 15, 2019

9/15/2019


Good morning everyone. It is going on eight-thirty in the morning here in what seems to be a beautiful seventy-eight degrees here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee. I have been up for about an hour and just finished my cup of coffee and sitting here with my husband.
I will be going to church this morning and praising God for everything He has done for me and us. My husband has been up most of the night and will be sleeping for a couple more hours while I am gone. He was going to go to church with me, but e didn’t get to bed until five this morning because of some issues within himself. We have nights like that.
We will be burning some more brush today and cleaning up the yard. We have to get burn permits starting in October to burn anything, so we are going to get everything burned over the next couple of weeks. I told my husband that we don’t have to worry about the other side of the property just yet because that is where the livestock will be. That will possibly be another year before we start purchasing them because we still need to construct the enclosures for them.
I feel pretty good this morning and can’t wait to get to church to praise and worship the Most-High God. I always come home energized from church and my spirit is uplifted and positive and I think that is what is drawing my husband closer. He sees that nothing is really bothering me and I have tried to remain positive about everything and he sees it.
Well, I need to get ready to go and I wish a blessed Sunday for everyone and to those celebrating birthdays, “Happy Birthday!” May you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers because they need them as winter draws closer. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brandi! You are on my mind and I just wanted to reach out and see how you are doing. This is Jessica from church. I finished your book and it was very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete