Monday, November 25, 2019

11/25/2019

Good morning everyone. It is six twenty-four in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and a bit chilly outside. I just woke up and I am drinking my first cup of coffee. I don't know what made me get up so early for, but I am glad to be sitting with you readers first thing this morning. My husband just walked in the door from taking our roommate's daughter to work.
Most of everyone who is in the house is awake already and it is nice and quiet in the house while everyone wakes up. I am anxious to get started this morning with my writing and I am still working on one book which will be a nice size book that will have a companion book to go along with it.
The dishes were done last night by my husband so I won't have much to clean this morning and that is a good thing. He helps me out so much and supports my writing as well. I have phone calls to make this morning because we still have not received any mail here and we put in the change of address cards the day after we moved here. I have to find out if our Medicaid has kicked in yet so that I can begin making doctor's appointments. We both have enough medicine for about a month and I need to get our doctor appointments scheduled before we run out of them. the withdrawals are nothing to play with.
My sugars have been running a little high since we have been here because I forgot one of my insulins and it was a good thing I had a new prescription waiting to be filled at the pharmacy. I couldn't get my sugar out of the three hundred range and when I took the other insulin, my sugar is now under two hundred.
Everything seems to be going good here and I am not stressed that much. I get the house cleaned in the mornings which takes me about an hour and then I get into my writing. That is how I like it. I need to be able to get things done for me as well as the house. I don't mind cleaning the house or doing the laundry but respect my right to sit down and have time for me.
Well, I guess this is all for now. I have some things to tend to in the house and with my writing, plus get the dogs out to potty. I want to wish everyone a "Happy Monday" and a blessed day to everyone. "Happy Birthday" to those who are celebrating today and may you have many more to come. Please remember the homeless during this cold winter season. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment