Tuesday, October 9, 2018

10/09/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? It is seven in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and the sky is still dark. I have a couple of things that I would like to share with everyone one being a happy moment and one being a sad moment. First, I want to share that I got to see my dad on Thursday for the first time in twenty years. He got to meet my husband for the first time and I got to meet his new wife, my stepmother for the first time.

We met up with them for dinner as they were passing through town on their travels. They were traveling around seeing all of their kids and family members. My dad still looks the same as he did twenty years ago but a little older. his hair is short and he wears glasses. I love my dad and my stepmother. She is nice and seems to be a good fit for him. She will keep him in line, lol.

Another happy but sad note, our little terrier chihuahua mix is having her puppies but one was born dead, so we had to deal with that but one is still alive and moving around. The mother is doing fine and being such a good mother. We are anxious to see how many she has. She is five years old and this is her second litter which she had five but one died and left us with four. We plan on having her fixed within the next couple of months.

On a sadder note, we lost our roommate's mother yesterday who passed away here at home surrounded by those who loved her. It was a sad day. Please say a prayer for the family. She dealt with so much pain and it was comforting to know that she felt no pain when she took her last breath. My prayers are for her husband who she left behind that he will be strong and comforted to know that she is not in any more pain.

Today will be a busy day for me because I am doing the final edit on one book and then it will be ready for the editor and publishing. Then, I have another that I will begin editing today and should have it done and ready tomorrow. I still have four books in the process of writing and will continue working on them as well.

I am still planning to have several books done and ready for the editor by the end of the month. It is taking me some time to work on my addictions book because there are so many notes and information to sort through, but I am working on it. Most of my books are fictional and I love the storylines to them.

Well, I need to get going so that I may get things finished. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and now it is back to work. Everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment