Wednesday, October 10, 2018

10/10/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? I have been up for a little over an hour now and daylight is just peaking with an overcast look and feel outside. My husband has been up pretty much most of the night on puppy patrol because they and their mother are in a laundry basket nice and comfortable and on the bed between my husband and the wall. he had to protect them from all the other dogs who are curious about the noises.

Now that I am up he can go to sleep because I have all the other dogs out here in the room with me, so it is just the mother, puppies, and him in the bedroom together resting. The mother is doing good this morning. She had six puppies but one was stillborn, so there are five healthy puppies with four black girls and one white and tan boy. I love them so much :).

I didn't get much done yesterday with everything going on, but I am ready this morning to finish editing one book and then editing the second one done and then that will be two books ready to go to the editor when the finances allow. I still have three other works in progress that I will get back to writing today and should hopefully have them done sometime next week and ready for their editing.

I should have at least four books ready for the editor by the end of the month if not more. So, be on the lookout for new books being published next month. I am trying to get books out for the holiday season and ready for a whole new year of book writing. I love my passion for writing and it is a pleasure to see my books in a physical form that I can hold in my hand.

I will be keeping my books up on the site for sale should you want to buy a copy that is autographed if you don't want to get a non-autographed copy off of Amazon. I keep copies here at home with me in case someone buys a copy from the site and then I ship it from home to the buyer.

Anyway, it is time to get to work now so that I can remain on schedule and I want to wish everyone an amazing day and a "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today. Take care and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment