Friday, October 11, 2019

10/11/2019

Good morning everyone. We are here in Dalton, Georgia and I am hoping to go home today back to Tennessee. We have been here since Sunday night visiting and it has been somewhat relaxing for me. My friend has no one here to help him around the house so my husband and I have been helping him. I got the house cleaned up and all the laundry done and caught up while my husband helped put carpet tiles down in the back bedrooms.
We thought we were taking an RV home with us, but as my husband was driving it back here, the carburetor caught the breather on fire. Yesterday, he changed the spark plugs and wires, plus cleaned out the carburetor, but after the tow fee we are completely broke and no money for gas for it or any of our other bills that are due for the rest of the month.
He made the decision to buy it and I just wanted to support him like he does me with my decisions even when I don't agree with them. Now, it has cost us everything and we go home empty-handed until next month when the bills will be doubled up on us to catch them up next month.
With all this happening, it puts my restaurant idea on the back burner when we could have been earning more money.
My husband is still asleep right now and when he wakes up and has his coffee we need to load everything up and get on the road going home. We were supposed to be going to spend time with his sister while we were here, but now he doesn't want to do that because he is bummed out because of his decision.
I have only gotten a little writing done since we have been here because of cleaning and taking care of things around here, but when we get home, I will get back into my schedule of getting my writing done. I just published my first children's ebook yesterday and hopefully, it takes off as well as some other books that I have published. I have broken the forty-five thousand words in the book I have been working on and it feels good.
Well, it is time to work on some other things before we leave so I will say to everyone, "Happy Friday" and that everyone has an awesome day. "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today and may you have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers now that colder weather is setting in. Take care.

1 comment: