Friday, October 11, 2019

9/23/2019


Good morning everyone. It is nine twenty-seven in the morning and we are sitting here in the back doctor’s office awaiting our appointments. It is very cloudy outside and even looks like it might rain. I can feel it in my bones. This morning my tailbone is burning and has been aching since my epidural. I don’t think it took, but then again some of it might have because my hips are not aching so much, just the tailbone.
When we get home, we might try to attempt to weed eat the back yard behind the house and around the outhouse. We try to keep it pretty clean and well looking around the property because we are not slobs and I love to have nice things if I can afford them.
I have been working on the flyer for my business and I am anxious about getting it going and hoping that God will bless and make it prosperous. We shared a good night last night cooking hot dogs outside over a camp fire at the burn pit and then sat outside by a camp fire enjoying the evening with the dogs.
Before going to bed, my husband stated that we couldn’t go to bed yet before saying a prayer together. It was shocking to me at first, but we did pretty good. He has been watching and working on his swearing which is good and I love him so much for it.
Well, it is time for me to get ready to be called back, so I wish everyone a “Happy Monday” and a blessed one. “Happy Birthday” to everyone celebrating today and may you be blessed to have many more. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment