Thursday, January 24, 2019

1/24/2019

Good evening everyone. How was your day today? Mine was okay, I got up a little late this morning and went out to pay two bills and then we came home. I am trying to talk my husband into going grocery shopping with me tonight to get the stuff we need for bag lunches to hand out tomorrow. He hasn't answered me yet, but I am still waiting.

Half of the dogs are outside while the little ones are inside playing. It has been a quiet day so far and now I am helping our roommate's wife do some laundry to help her catch up. We have about two large loads of laundry ourselves which if I have to wait until tomorrow to do our laundry it is okay.

It is a bit chilly outside but clear skies which are so pretty. I love looking at the stars when I can because Looking straight up for more than a few minutes standing will cause me to lose my balance. I guess it is just old age since I am now forty-eight and pushing the big fifty in two years. I hope since I am taking care of the medical issues that I have no problem making it to see fifty.

I had a few issues sleeping last night and was actually awake at three o'clock this morning writing on one of my books because I couldn't sleep and then after an hour of writing, I decided to try and go back to sleep which I did fall asleep but this morning I woke up turned halfway in the bed. My husband says that I was fighting in my sleep and actually kicked him out of bed about five o'clock this morning. I couldn't apologize enough to him.

Well, since I have pretty much everything under control now and I did clean up the house today, so now I can spend my time writing. I hope it works like this every day then I would have no problems with catching up on my writing and being where I need to be with my books being published.

My husband is sitting here playing video games while I write this post and he does acknowledge me every now and then checking on me. We don't have any more doctor appointments until the end of next week so I can catch up with things uninterrupted.

It is now that time where I have to get some things done before bed. I hope everyone had a glorious day and may your tomorrow be even better. "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date and may you have many more. Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment