Wednesday, January 30, 2019

1/30/2019

Good morning everyone. It is six fifty-two in the morning here and nineteen degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia. I just got up a few minutes ago and just got the dogs back in and enjoying my first cup of coffee with my husband. We have both been up and down all night but I had easier times going back to sleep while my husband hardly got any sleep.

I am going to go back to working my schedule today while my husband goes to his doctor's appointment this afternoon. I have some editing to do on one book to get it ready for publishing and adding some more to the word count on another book to have it done. I have a bit of work to do and I am also watching the news right now and my thoughts and prayers go out to those up north and for them to stay warm.

Sorry, I had to lay back down for a minute, but I am up now trying to get some stuff done while my body hurts a little. I am getting little spasms in my back and my shoulders are sore for some reason. They hurt to lift up and I sit here trying to exercise them to work out the soreness.

Well, I will cut this post short so that I can get things moving since I took a short nap and now time is a wasting. I hope everyone has a blessed day and "Happy Birthday" to all those celebrating one today. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment