Sunday, January 27, 2019

1/27/2019

Good morning to all. It is me again, lol. It is a sunny thirty-one degrees here in Dalton, Georgia this morning and I didn't hear my alarm go off to get up for the flea market. I am a bit bummed about it but I have plenty of stuff to do here at home to keep me busy all day.

I sat here last night and got lists printed up that I will need for Hope Station USA and I already have my lists for my writing already done and waiting. I am a list person because I need to be reminded of what needs to be done because there is always so much to do and if I am interrupted to go do something else, I get lost and forget what needs to be done.

My husband has been up for a while and he says that he has been trying to wake me up for the flea market but I have no memory of him telling me to get up. I am sitting here now drinking my first cup of coffee which tastes really good. I need it this morning.

The finances are messed up this morning since our account is six-hundred in the hole and my husband is doing some little odd jobs to help clear it up because the bank will take all of our checks on the first and then we will struggle to get those bills that are due on the first paid which will put us back in the negative again.

I feel stressed but then I don't because I am consumed with things that need to get done and it helps. My blood pressure is normal and I am doing pretty good on my blood sugar. Things are going pretty nicely health wise. I am back on my pain medication which is helping tremendously. I am not hurting as much

Well, I have things to get done and need to get going. I wish every a blessed Sunday and may you enjoy every part of today and with your loved ones. "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment