Saturday, February 16, 2019

2/16/2019

Good morning to all. it is seven oh seven in the morning and forty-one degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia. I have been up and down all night like usual, but I stayed up when it became five o'clock. I made the coffee and woke my husband up with a fresh hot cup of coffee. I only had one cup before I was on to something cold.

Today, he wants to go over to his sister's house because his niece is finally home from foster care and he wants to hang out with her for a few hours. So, I am stuck going because I don't want to be stuck without a car. I understand that it is a good thing that his niece is back home, but it is the drama I don't want to be involved in.

I told him I would go for a couple hours but then I have to come home because I have things of my own to get done like one of my books are scheduled to be done today. I get to work on and finish another work in progress starting tomorrow.

I am excited to have two books in the editing phase and almost ready for publishing. So far, I have five books published and lots more to come this year. My only issue right now is marketing. I don't have any money for paid marketing, and I have been working on free marketing just to get them out there.

Hopefully, I will have some money soon to buy ads, but I am not worried about it too much because I have placed my books here, there, and everywhere that is free to post them. I still have many places to go, but eventually, I will have paid marketing going.

My books are up on Amazon, eBay, and a few other places plus my website. I hope everyone gets a chance to read one of my published books. Twenty-five percent of all book royalties goes to my nonprofit to assist the homeless and needy in regaining their self-sufficiency. Twenty-five percent goes into taxes, another twenty-five percent goes into book expenses, and the last twenty-five percent goes to me.

I just finished writing another article this morning and have a few to write to catch back up to be on schedule for that. I am working my schedule nicely now and it gives me a little free time to enjoy my husband and dogs more.

Well, I need to get on to other things before we leave so I will wish everyone a blessed day and a "Happy Birthday" to anyone celebrating today. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising

My Website

Amazon Author Page


No comments:

Post a Comment