Wednesday, February 6, 2019

2/6/2019

Good morning everyone. it is twelve fifty-one in the afternoon and overcast outside with a temperature of sixty-eight. I am loving this nice temperature and I am feeling pretty good today. I got up this morning and cleaned the back room and carpet, then our room got cleaned, and finally, I washed up the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Now, I am ready to get some writing done.

I am still a little behind as far as short stories for a book, but I am current on articles and a little behind on book writing today but I will catch up some today. I am looking forward to publishing some new books to add to my collection.

Tomorrow is my epidural on my lower back and hopefully, I will be able to function after that because I need to keep working on my books to stay updated on my schedule. I love writing and telling stories so I will keep publishing books.

It is "hump day" so I know a lot of you are champing at the bit for the weekend to get here. I am not because I have to get these books done. My goal today is to stay on top of my book writing and now my sugar wants to drop below a hundred so I need to get off of here and take care of that. I wish everyone a blessed day and happy thoughts. "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment