Monday, May 4, 2020

05/04/2020

Hello everyone and Happy Monday! I hope everyone is being safe during this crisis and that everyone is healthy. We have been moving around here so much and I have finally had enough of being every grown adult in this house' maid. These people are supposed to be grown but I can't tell because no one cleans up behind themselves. I look forward to June 3rd when we leave to go home.

I spent the better part of yesterday cleaning and dusting that it made me sore and tired and I neglected everything I was supposed to do for myself. I got up this morning and cleaned the kitchen before sitting down and now I am working on my stuff and will continue to do so until we leave. My stuff is more in=mportant to me than cleaning this house and taking care of lazy grown people.

Today, I will be working on my second fetish book which is the hardcore side and I am scheduled to have it done the thirteenth of this month because it is a novella. If I work on one subject a day I should be on schedule to start my next book. The goal is to have three more books published before the end of the month.

Well, I need to get stuff done and will be back here tomorrow with a progress report on how everything is going. I wish everyone to have a great and safe day. Be blessed and a blessing to those around you. Please keep the homeless and Hope Station USA in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment