Wednesday, May 6, 2020

05/06/2020

Hello everyone. It is one o'clock in the afternoon here in Dalton, Georgia and I guess it is nice outside, I haven't been outside yet to see. I have been sleeping late due to medication changes and I hate it because I get up so late, but then I have no reason to get up here because it is not home. I know once we get home I will be getting up early because there is a lot of things to do. I look forward to that.

I finally finished a short story for one of my books yesterday. It took me a few days because of having some blah days. I will be working on my fetish book today so that I can stay on schedule and get these next three books done for the month. My next vampire book, the second one in the series, will be the third book this month to get done. I look forward to writing it.

I am still feeling tired from the medication, but I must get these things done to make sure that I stay on schedule. The fetish book will be fun to write being that I was a phone sex operator for about five years. Sometimes I miss it but I can't go back because of PTSD trauma.

I can't wait to begin working on the property and setting up my garden beds and greenhouse. It will be a lot of work and I know that I will be happy. I miss being up there and seeing the friends that I made while we were up there last summer. It will be exciting to be home again and free of drama and stress.

So allow me to get to work and I will talk with you again tomorrow. Check out my author's page to see any books that you may have missed here amazon.com/author/brandipayne. Have a blessed day and be good to others. Remember to keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment