Friday, May 1, 2020

05/01/2020

Happy first day of May everyone. Wow, May is here and soon summer will be here. How is everyone doing this morning? It is ten-twenty-two in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and I can hear the birds chirping away outside of my bedroom. The sun is shining and everything seems so beautiful. I am feeling very good this morning and starting my schedule today. It has been a while since working my schedule and I hate that because I am a list person who needs structure in my life.

I am sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee and waking up. I tried to get up earlier but couldn't because of my night time medication. I am up now and will be getting in the shower as soon as I finish this post. That should wake me up and get me going. It usually does. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, "Happy Friday" because it will be the best day ever for everyone.

This will be a short post because I got up late and have a lot to do today to catch back up on my schedule. I want to wish everyone a blessed and prosperous day. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers for health and safety. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment