Thursday, April 30, 2020

04/30/2020

Hello everyone. It is hard to believe that tomorrow will be the first day of May and almost half the year is gone. It goes by so fast, doesn't it? How is everyone doing tonight? I hope everyone is staying safe and doing their part to be socially distant. It amazing how sixty-one thousand people have died in the U.S from the virus and it is a shame and we should blame China for it.

It has been a cloudy day here in Dalton, Georgia and it is eight forty-nine in the evening here. What time is it where you are? It began as a busy day today with a house full of people running around trying to get things done around here. We drove our roommates' daughter to work and then went by the grocery store to pick up a few things.

Sorry, dinner was ready and then we did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. It is now eleven twenty-one in the evening and I just took my medication for bed. My husband already took his medications earlier and is now in bed. I am going to begin my schedule tomorrow plus doing some exercise to get myself in shape for working the property. I will have one month to get myself in shape before going up there ad getting really physical with clearing the property and making it ready for planting and building.

I guess we start the new five-year plan which will be shorter than we expect because of the head start we got last summer. I will be working on clearing more property and getting beds ready for planting and building my greenhouse. I will make it income producing by next year and hopefully, the virus will be under control by then. My husband will soon be getting his own plot of land that he wants for hunting which I am okay with, it will be our way of getting some space between each other when we need it.

Our stimulus check is supposed to be mailed out tomorrow and we should have it by Wednesday hopefully. I just want to see it before we move back to the property. It will give us a nice start to getting things done where we can live comfortably and with power. Our homestead will be a nice one and a good space for the dogs to grow and play in.

I need to get my roommates daughter working the phones and trying to get us some tables set up for donations that we will use to help the homeless. They need our support even in the times we are living in. They need to know that people care. Everyone is standing by each other in communities, so we need to step up together and help them as well. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Well, time to go to bed and wake up fresh in the morning. I hope everyone has a blessed night and stays safe from this virus. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment