Friday, April 24, 2020

04/24/2020

Good morning to everyone. It is ten forty-six on this beautiful Friday morning. I am drinking my first cup of coffee and I have taken the dogs outside to go potty. My husband is getting himself dressed for the day and then I will be writing for most of the day. I finally got my addictions companion book done and published on Amazon which I am very proud of myself. It is a book full of questions and quizzes to find out if the reader or loved one may be experiencing an addiction to that category.

How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is safe and well? We are doing pretty good health-wise and I am for one not scared of this virus because I believe that Jesus Christ has a hedge of protection around us. I feel that we are living in the end times and that he will soon return to collect his children. I will be waiting for him and firmly believe in Him.

Today's goal is to get some writing stuff done like another article to post on Vocal, I am working on a book for a friend's daughter, and I am still working on my Bible stories book. I also will be drawing up new plans for our house build so that I can begin making the measurements and estimating the costs plus I need to get the plans for our RV which will have a roof and deck plus a grassy front yard for the dogs to play in.

I have lots of things to do today which will keep me busy and away from everyone in the house because I like my privacy and I am an introvert which alone time is very satisfying to me. Well, I need to get going on my stuff so that my day will be full and satisfying to me. I want to wish everyone a safe and healthy day and "Happy Birthday" to all those celebrating one today. May you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment