Sunday, April 26, 2020

04/26/2020

Good morning everyone. It is eleven-thirty in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and a bit chilly outside today. Yesterday was a busy day with everyone in the house moving around and working on one project or another. I, myself, washed up a whole bunch of dishes while my husband cleaned up some of the burned pile and moved it to the dumpster. Some were changing the toilet out for a new one in the main bathroom and some were helping our roommates' girlfriend to clean up their room and move stuff around. It was a bit of chaos for me with too many people moving around and then the kids came which made it harder for me to deal with.

Once I finished the dishes and settled down for a bit I went to the store to get some things that we needed and then I was done for the day. It was too late to get any writing done, so I relaxed with my husband and watched a couple of movies together. The one I enjoyed the most was the Goonies. I had not seen it for a long time and it was perfect for us to relax too. I rather enjoy it.

Now it is a new day and early enough to get some writing done since I am not doing any housework today. I sat down last night and looked over our bills and finances to see where we would stand to get this stimulus money which we have not gotten yet. I am looking forward to it because it will get a good leg up when we move back to our property. There will be a lot of work but it will be better when we get there. I am very anxious to go home and get started clearing more property and planting grass for the house backyard which will be for the dogs to play in once the house is built.

We have a lot of work to do to get our RV set up for permanent living and it would make us comfortable even through the winter. I am anxious to get started with my greenhouse and gardens. I have the plans drawn up and ready to go which makes me happy. I know we will have no problems once we are there. I am excited can you tell? I want to be there permanently and working our property.

Well, it is time for me to get some writing done and posted. I hope everyone is being safe and healthy. "Happy Birthday" to all who are celebrating today. May everyone have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers during this pandemic and that it will end soon. Thank you and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment