Friday, April 10, 2020

4/10/2020

Good morning to everyone. It is eleven o'clock here in Dalton, Georgia and a very windy but sunny day outside. My apologies for not posting the last few days it has been a little crazy around here. There are too many things going on at once plus trying to keep the normal day to day stuff going. Is everyone being safe from the virus? I have tried to self-quarantine myself to my room, but it never works with people constantly calling for me to do things.
I have taken care of things for the last few days and today starts a "Harry Potter Marathon" in which I told everyone that they will probably not see me for the entire weekend because I will be watching the television. They think it is funny, but I need some time for me. I have been working on my companion book for "Addictions" and should have it done by the end of the weekend. It is full of quizzes and questions that help someone decide whether they need to seek help or not.
We are down to two months now before we head back up to our property and I am excited. I can't wait to be up there and having fun working our property and making it ready for livestock. We have to spend the rest of this year setting up the RV for permanent living because we will be building the house in February next year. That is something to be excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment