Friday, April 17, 2020

04/17/2020

Good morning everyone. It is six twenty-three in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and still quiet in the house. The dogs are still asleep with their daddy in the bed and I have to take a roommate to the doctor at eight o'clock so I had better stay awake or we will not make it, lol. Daylight has not even begun and I can barely hear the bustle of neighbors getting up for work.

Once I get my roommate back from the doctor, I will be finishing off the addictions companion book and getting it ready for publishing so that I can move on to the next book. All my books are available on Amazon and I see steady sales of them. This is a great milestone for me. I have to order some author copies soon so that I can update the website with the newer books that are published.

We have one and a half months to go before we leave to move back to our property and I am very excited to get dirty again working the six acres that we have. It is our property and we will soon have a house of our own and the dogs can run, play, and be happy again instead of being stuck in a bedroom getting fat. Some of them have picked up some weight and we can visibly see it now.

We still have not received our stimulus money yet since we are both on SSI. It will get us off to a great start on the property getting everything we need to set up for permanency. We have the RV to live in which will need some additional stuff done to it for us to live nicely and comfortably until our house is built. We begin the groundbreaking on our house in February or March when we are able to lay concrete for the foundation.

Well, I need to get my roommate up and start getting ready for his appointment. I wish for everyone to be safe and well. "Happy Birthday" to those who are another year older today and please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment