Monday, April 27, 2020

04/27/2020

hello everyone. It is noon here in Dalton, Georgia and I am not sure what the weather is outside because I haven't been outside yet. I didn't get any sleep last night due to my back hurting and finally got to sleep this morning when my husband got out of bed. I have been up for about a half-hour and trying to get myself motivated tog et things done today.

Those staying in this house have blatantly disrespected me by eating something that I had told them was mine. I am over being here and want to go home. I miss home more than anything else. I told my husband that even if I had to put a tent on the property it was still home and there is plenty of stuff to do there and no headaches or disrespect.

Today, I plan on restarting my daily check-off list to keep things moving and to get back into a routine so that when we go home, I will have a routine down and that will make sure everything gets done. I can't wait until I can begin homesteading and growing my gardens. It will be a coping mechanism for me as well.

Well, I need to get going on my writing so that I can get everything done today. I hope that everyone is well and being safe. "Happy Birthday" to everyone another year older today and may you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment