Tuesday, April 28, 2020

04/28/2020

Hello to all my readers old and new. It is twelve o'clock in the afternoon and it is nice and pretty outside here in Dalton, Georgia. I just received notice that our stimulus money will be mailed out Monday and I look forward to it. The money will go to good use and help us with our homesteading. I have been up for a little while and I am working on getting motivated.

The first thing to do after posting this journal entry is to get some short stories written, one for an erotica book, and one for an online article that I earn money from. I have been writing short stories for this online community for over a year and have made some decent money from it. I have been working on an erotica book full or erotic short stories. I have over ten short stories done for it already and have at least another twenty to go.

I have been writing Bible stories for a book and I write one story a day or two depending on how long the story is. Right now I am working on the Old Testament. A second book will be the New Testament full of stories. I will be beginning my next fetish book on May first. The first one did pretty good and got some nice reviews on it from readers.

I have to start walking around the block today to get myself back in shape for working on our property. It will strengthen me plus lose a few pounds. There has been so much rain around here that it has been hard to do any walking outside. Our roommate has a treadmill on the back porch that I was using when we lived here before, but for some reason, it is not working now, so I cannot use it and have to depend on nice days for walking.

We have been playing with the dogs here lately and showing them a lot of attention since they have to stay in a bedroom most of the time except when we take them out to go potty. I will be glad to get them home where they will have six acres to run around on until we get their yard fenced in. They will have a large yard to run in and get space from each other when they need it.

Well, it is time for me to go. I hope everyone is being safe and healthy. "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today and may you have many more. Please keep Hope Station USA and the homeless in your thoughts and prayers that they can stay safe. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment