Sunday, April 5, 2020

4/5/2020

Good morning to all. It is eight thirty-three in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and in two months' time we will be home in Tennessee. I miss being home and seeing how happy the girls are being there. We will be going up around June second and clearing some more property and setting up the RV for living. I went over to the RV the other day and cleaned up the two bathrooms and the sleeping area. I noticed and took notes of everything that needed to be fixed. It was a shortlist.
My husband and I have been up since around six-thirty. I just fed the dogs and now they are happy. It is supposed to be around eighty degrees here today and I will be taking the dogs out in the yard and playing with them. I feel so bad that they have to be locked here in the bedroom most of the day because we have some escape artists who love getting out of the yard. I cleaned and organized the room yesterday and got some important things done.
Today will be all about writing since I cleaned the house yesterday and got our room back together. I now have time for me and getting the companion book to addictions done and formatted. I have been working on it since I published the addictions book. I do apologize for not writing a post sooner but things have been crazy around here. I have a few articles to write today and getting them posted will be a milestone for me since everyone thinks that my writing is not important.
Thursday I went to wound care for my foot ulcer and they discharged me from their services because my foot is now healed. I didn't need a cast after all and that was refreshing to hear because I need my feet to be well enough to clear property and build our house. Our goal for this year is to have all of our vehicles paid off and then next year we will be building our house. I am excited to get to work on the property that I can taste it and see it in my mind.
Well, I need to get going and finish some things up, so let me say goodbye for now. "Happy Birthday" to all of you who are celebrating today. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers as we survive through this pandemic. I hope that everyone has a very blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment