Wednesday, March 11, 2020

3/11/2020

Hello everyone. It is one thirteen in the afternoon here in Dalton, Georgia. It is cloudy but not bad weather at all. I am sitting here in the dining room looking out the window as I take care of business with the computer. I worked a little late last night trying to get one of my children's books done about the miracles of Jesus Christ. I just need to do the formatting today and it will be done and up on Amazon for sale.
I have to go do some grocery shopping today and then it will be back to writing. I am going to work on another short child's book about the stories of the Bible. It is mostly a lot of the stories that aren't in original children Bible storybooks. I feel that they are all worthy to be noted and read about. I think it will take me about four or five days to get all of the old testament stories done and then that book will be finished.
I still have some pictures to do for another child's book that I have been working on. There is a ten-year-old girl who I am helping to do her first book. She is very excited about it and wanting to hold it in her hand. Her teacher agreed to let her read it to the first graders. Her book is already written, we just have to get her to finish the pictures for it.
Well, today is a new day and there is plenty for me to do. I need to wrap this post up and get busy. "Happy Birthday" to everyone who has one today. May you all have many more to come. I hope that everyone enjoys their "hump" day today and may it be filled with happiness. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment