Saturday, March 7, 2020

3/7/2020

Hello everyone. It is currently twelve o'clock here in Dalton, Georgia and nice and sunny outside. It is supposed to be in the sixties today which will be nice considering all the rain we have had. I got up a few times last night but I feel pretty good today. I got the kitchen cleaned up already and now I just have to get some laundry caught up and the front room picked up and smelling good.
I got everything done last night as far as the legal actions and paperwork for those who are considered patients. There are two gentlemen here that need assistance with daily routines and care and my roommate's wife is helping out with one and I take on the other. There isn't much to them but getting them started on routines is going to be the trick.
Anyway, I will be going to work on one of my started books and hopefully getting it done today if not tomorrow. It is a young reader book about the miracles of Jesus Christ. I am about halfway through it already and just need to fill in some more of the verses. It is taken directly from the Bible and it teaches on the miracles that Jesus performed. Then, I will be working on the next couple of books together.
I need to get going because I have a few things to go get and then I will be right back here taking care of things. I hope that everyone has a blessed day and enjoys time with loved ones. "Happy Birthday" to those who are celebrating one today and may you have many more to come. Please keep the homeless and Hope Station USA in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment