Wednesday, March 4, 2020

3/4/2020

Good afternoon to everyone. It has been a pleasant day so far with me working here on my writing and my husband out working on our roommates' truck. Yesterday was a long day because we went up to our property and bought the next lot over to us which gives us almost six acres. These six acres will be for our house, my greenhouse and gardens, and our livestock enclosures. We will be very busy this summer and will hopefully have the land ready for everything for the beginning of next year.
This year is mainly paying off all the vehicles we own and getting them registered and up to the property. Once we are up there it will be getting the RV set up with a fenced in yard for the dogs and the gas and plumbing fixtures set up. We will be using gas to cook and electricity for everything else until July when we will be setting up our first solar panel on the RV. We will be using water totes until we get our well drilled which will happen around the first of the year. I still need to find out prices for that because we will have a solar pump for the well. We have even decided to have solar power running to all the livestock enclosures for lighting since we have coyotes and other predators around. My husband had the idea to have one main switch at the house to turn on which will light up all the pens so that we can check on our animals.
I am excited and will be drawing up our house and getting the measurements to begin totaling up how much everything will cost us. The plan is for us to have our house built next year, plus all the livestock enclosures. Things are looking good so far. The yard that will be with the RV won't be as big as the house yard and I am excited to have them in their forever yard which is almost an acre by itself. That is the area we cleared this last year and the area for the house is ready to go.
Today I have gotten the house here cleaned up and our room, now it is time to get to writing and get things caught up and moving forward. I just finished looking up and taking notes on the next old testament bible story. Now, I am here writing this post and then it will be back to working on the other books that I have started. I should have a couple of books ready to be published by the end of this month. I am happy to be back writing and seeing my books go live out to the world.
We also have something to share with everyone and that is that we finally have the van for Hope Station USA. That is something I am very excited about because now we will have the transportation that we will need to go out and service the homeless with supplies and food. Once we begin getting the funding for our new program, we will be able to take the homeless back and forth to work so that they can become self-sufficient. We have many things going on this year and it is all exciting. We hope that you all will show your enthusiasm with us.
It is now time to get things moving for the day and I hope everyone is having a great day. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating today and may you all have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment