Sunday, March 1, 2020

3/1/2020

It's a great day and a beautiful first day of March. The sun is shining and the critters outside are playing. You would almost think that it was Spring the way everyone is bustling around doing yard work and the kids playing outside in the sun instead of having their face in video games. I just got out of the shower and feel pretty good today. I got another paid article up on the site that I write for and I am happy about that. I am trying to catch all my writing up and getting things moving in the right direction.
Someone is supposed to be fixing the kitchen sink so that I can get in there and clean the house. I cleaned our room and I have gotten laundry started. The house is a mess with the water being turned off and almost all of the dishes dirty, so it will be a chore when they finally get it fixed and the water back on. My husband is working on a roommates' vehicle while I am sitting back here writing. I have a few other things to do in the process of my writing, but it will be a good day.
Our roommates went to a baby shower and we are here pretty much by ourselves. The dogs are playing and having a good time while also trying to get my attention. I love them and my husband to death. They both make me feel special and good about myself. I am slowly getting back into gear with my routine and everything is moving steadily.
I hope that everyone else is having a blessed day? I know mine will be blessed because I have made a purchase of a small passenger van for our nonprofit to help the homeless. I was excited when it got here yesterday and I went over to take a look at it. It needs some work before it can be roadworthy, but we will get it together. I am so proud of it and it will make things easier to transport to help those in need.
Well, it is that time to get things in gear and begin writing, so I want to wish everyone a blessed day and a "Happy Birthday" to those who are turning another year older today. May you all have many more to come. Please keep Hope Station USA and the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Help us help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment