Friday, March 6, 2020

3/6/2020

Good morning everyone. How are you today? I am still waking up but I have been up for a couple hours now. I have finished one cup of coffee and now I will be drinking one of my diet sodas. I have everything set up for my daily routine to get started and will be getting them done as soon as I finish this post. My husband is sitting here with me and he has been up since early this morning and should be going to nap here in a few minutes.
I have to go let the dogs out for their morning potty and then I will be finishing up the backroom clean up. It is a mess back there because of the water damage due to the fire. I had bags of clothing stored back there for the homeless which got soaking wet from the fire. Now, I have to get them thrown out and start over collecting clothing for the homeless and needy. I also have to clean up all the trash and do the floors so that it will be clean and have more room for the dogs to go out there and play.
It is time to take care of business and get things started. I do apologize for the short post today but things need to get done so that I could have a little free time for myself and my husband. I hope that everyone has an awesome Friday and "Happy Birthday" to those who turn another year older today. May you have many more to come. Please keep the homeless and Hope Station USA in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment