Thursday, March 5, 2020

3/5/2020

Good evening to all. I am finally done cleaning the house up after having three doctor's appointments today. It has been a full day. I had an IV sedation neck procedure done with a diabetes check-in followed by my wound care appointment then coming home to clean up the house. Our roommates are traveling to pick up his stepfather who was placed into a rehab hospital without him unaware of it. he remembers going to sleep and then waking up two days later in this facility and no one coming to see him. So, our roommate went to go pick him up in Mississippi and bring him home here.
I was stumbling through some old files and came across my menu flyer for my restaurant and remembered how much it meant to me also. I made a comment to my husband that I still wanted my little restaurant to serve homestyle food at affordable prices to everyone. It would be another way to bring in some income and give us some different adventures to go through. One, it would get us out of the house and away from the property, two, it would help us make new friends, and three, it would be something different every day. I still look forward to it.
I have been doing some thinking about my books as to what book should be next to be published. I have gone in different directions and made different choices and I think I have come up with a solution which will be to finish off the shorter books and then work my way up through the longer books and get back on schedule with all the other books. I have a few shorter books that I have started and it wouldn't take long to finish them, so I think that they will be easier to get done first.
Anyway, I had my neck procedure done today and I will still feel pain a little bit for a few days before the medicine actually kicks in. This is the second procedure on my neck in a couple months. In a few weeks, I will be having another one done on my lower back to help with the pain. I want my health back in shape to be able to work on our property and get ready to build our house. I need my eating habits to be regular and my activity needs to be more in gear so that I can withstand the heavy days of labor to make the property ready for the house, the greenhouse and gardens, and the livestock. It will all come together soon enough and then we will be happy up there.
Well, I need to get some other things written and finished to keep up the good work. I want to wish everyone a great night and a "Happy Birthday" to everyone turning another year older today. May you have many more to come. Please pray for Hope Station USA and the homeless as we wind up this cold winter season. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment