Tuesday, March 10, 2020

3/10/2020

Hello everyone. It is three o'clock in the afternoon and everything is quiet around the house right now. I got up with body aches and a headache which coffee took care of. I have been editing my children's book about the miracles of Jesus Christ and I should be publishing it today, hopefully. I just have to fix my edits and then format the book and put it up on Amazon. That will be an awesome moment for me to have another book up on Amazon.
Then, I have another Bible story to write up from the Bible that is going in a book of Bible stories of the old testament and stories of the new testament. I am excited about that too. I have a few short books that I need to get done and then I can go back to working on the larger books. My first goal is to get all the shorter books done and published before writing anymore larger books. I have my list ready for things to get written and I will be working on them today.
I have a full day of writing and it makes me very happy to see my books physically in my hands. I have to order copies of my books that I don't have in order to redo the cover page of my website. I am also going to take my time and get some other things done today like my shopping list for tomorrow. I have to check the sales pages and coupons for my shopping trip and list so once I am done with my doctor's appointments tomorrow I can go shopping.
Other than that, I will be writing today and making myself happy. I feel the motivation to get things done and look forward to seeing the finished products of my works. I hope everyone is enjoying their day so far and that your works have prospered. I feel blessed today to be alive and writing to all of you.
I want to wish a happy day to everyone and a "Happy Birthday" to all those who are turning another year older today. may you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless and Hope Station USA in your thoughts and prayers. We need everyone's support in order to get things done for the mission. They need us and we need them. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment