Sunday, November 24, 2019

11/24/2019

Hello everyone. How are you today? I feel blessed. I just woke up from naptime with the dogs and my husband is still asleep. I am sorry for not posting in a few days but I have been busy getting this house cleaned up and taken care of a few things. I will try to stay on track with my posting except for Friday we will be heading back up to the property to gather the rest of our stuff that was left behind by mistake.
I have been anxious lately because of building our house. I can't wait to get started on it and especially building it with my husband. It will be an exciting experience. Then, we can say we built it with our own two hands and a friend of ours who is an electrician is going to help out with the wiring it up and then we will add a couple of solar panels to it.
While we are here, where our RV is close by, we are going to be working on it and fixing it up to live in while we build the house. We will be going back up in March to build my greenhouse and planting beds for the garden. We will be moving back home with our RV in May to begin the building.
I love my husband so much and how he cares for me. I do believe he is my soulmate. We have only had about three arguments in the six years we have been married. He supports me and my writing and any other project that I might have going on. We have fallen a little bit back in life and struggling for a moment, but we will have everything back to normal when we leave here and go home.
Since we have been here, I have managed to get a couple books published up on Amazon and currently working on another book in the "How I Survived" series. I have sold and have given away quite a few. If you have not gotten your copy go check out my author page and see the books I have up here amazon.com/author/brandipayne and find a book that you don't have.
Well, it is time to get back to my book writing. I hope everyone is enjoying their day and ready for the new work week. "Happy Birthday" to those of you who are celebrating one today and may you be blessed with many more. Please keep the homeless and Hope Station USA in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment