Sunday, February 16, 2020

2/16/2020

Good Morning Everyone. It is me again. I have been up for a couple hours now and have done some free advertising for my new book which will be FREE this Monday through Friday on Amazon. I think that it will help a lot of people. It certainly took a lot of time and effort writing so that I could share and inform people about addictions.
I have fed my dogs and taken them outside and it is kind of cloudy but still a bit chilly too. I am going to go get my second cup of coffee, be right back. Okay, I have my coffee now and ready to work my day. I can now write per my schedule since the beast of a book is done. Now back to regular books with stories and fantasy.
Today, I will be setting my lists back up to get started with the regular routine. I am so looking forward to it. I haven't been on a schedule in months because of having to work on this big book to get it done. Now, I feel accomplished and the next book in that series will be about rape and abuse. That book will be the hardest thing to write because it will bring back memories that I didn't think I would have to relive, but I must in order to help those dealing with the same issues.
Well, it is time to get going and get stuff done. "Happy Birthday" to those having one today and may you all have many more to come. God bless every one of us and please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers and do something kind for someone today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment