Sunday, February 2, 2020

2/2/2020

Hello everyone and "Happy Sunday". It is so beautiful outside and the temperature is not so cold. I love it. I have been working so hard lately on my addictions book that I am right there at the end of it. The goal was to have it done by the last night of January, but because other people want me on their schedule and doing things for them instead of me, it has pushed my book off a few days, but it will be done today, I guarantee it.
I have a slight headache and it is making it a bit difficult to manage writing on the computer, but I am a strong woman and headstrong to boot. I have goals and I will complete my goals with the thought that if no one likes it they can kiss my rear end. I am living life wearing a mask to play out a character that makes everyone else happy but me.
I cannot be myself in the situation we are in and I regret moving back here to live miserably. When we do take a trip back to the property, I feel so much joy and happiness, but when we leave to come back here, tensions rise and then we start arguing and it can get pretty bad to where one of us wants to throw the towel in and say to hell with it all.
Well, it is time to get the ball rolling on my writing. I still have a little bit of stuff to put into the book and then I can begin the editing and formatting. I have taken care of the dogs and got them set for a while and now it is time for me to get the job I started done. I am supposed to be two days into my next book, but thankfully, I have written almost one chapter of it, so I just need to read it and get back into the story.
I hope that everyone has a blessed day and look for my new book to be up on Amazon soon. It is full of a lot of information that can help everyone. "Happy Birthday" to all of you who have turned another year older today and may you be blessed with many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers because they need us. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment