Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Hello everyone. How are you today? I am doing pretty good and excited that my new book is up on Amazon. It took me months to write it and months to get the research done on it, but it is finally finished and live on Amazon for sale. I am so proud of myself and happy to be done with it. If you want to know anything about different drugs, legal or illegal, this is the book to get. You would be surprised to know about the other addictions as well like hair pulling and anime. It is full of lots of information, so get your copy now.
Now that that book is done, I can work on some of my other books that are in the making and that I have been working on since the beginning of Addictions. there are three that I am working on and they should be done around the end of this month as well. I can now get back on my writing schedule to get my books out there one at a time, but keeping up with the publishing of them is fun.
Today is one day for lovers and couples to share their love with each other. I also like the chocolate that comes with this holiday too. We have no plans except to spend the evening together and watch movies, maybe play around a bit, lol. My foot is doing okay but it is still oozing and I have a doctor's appointment with wound care on Tuesday to get a cast on my foot until it heals.
Well, I need to get back to work or go spend time with my husband watching movies. I hope everyone has a funny valentine's day and with someone they love. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers this winter season and may you all be blessed. Take care.
My new book "How I Survived Addictions" is now live on Amazon and everyone should check it out. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084RWTZSK

No comments:

Post a Comment