Monday, February 17, 2020

2/17/2020

Hello everyone. It is beautiful outside here in Dalton, Georgia. The sun is shining and there are squirrels running everywhere. My dogs are out playing on the back porch while some are still eating. I got our room cleaned and the kitchen, so my day can begin with writing. I am excited that I have given away two free ebooks just this morning on my newly published book about addictions. I hope everyone gets their copy before the end of Friday.
Today I will be writing a short story for my erotica book, a children's bible storybook, an article to post online, and some of my newest book which has already been started. My day will be full of writing and I really enjoy that. It makes me happy to be writing again and that my husband supports my writing. I love him so much.
Well, this will be a short post today because I need to get some things done and I got started a little late. "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating today, and may you all have many more. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers and pray for Hope station USA to get things and the funding we need to get out there and help them. I wish everyone a blessed day and a "Happy Monday". Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment