Wednesday, January 29, 2020

1/29/2020

Good morning to everyone. I hope that everyone had a restful night? I slept pretty good and woke up a little groggy but after a shower, I am doing and feeling better. I am going to be leaving soon to go to a doctor's appointment. It is ten forty-one here in Dalton, Georgia and the morning is beautiful and not so cold. I look forward to my day.
I am still writing on my addictions book and should be done adding all the drug information by tonight which leaves adding the resource page and editing. So, it looks like I will have it finished by midnight on the last day of the month. I am pretty excited to get it out there to the world. I am hopeful that it helps someone understand their addiction and helps them become a recovering addict.
This post will be short due to my having to leave in a few minutes and I still have to fix my hair. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a blessed one. "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today and may you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment