Saturday, January 18, 2020

1/18/2020

Hello everyone. How are we doing today? I have been up for a few hours now and it is one eleven in the afternoon, but it looks so cloudy and cold outside that it doesn't even feel like the afternoon. Everyone is moving around in the house and some are getting ready to leave while I sit here and work on my book some more. The goal is to have the addictions book done at the end of this month which I am still doing pretty good on time so far.
I need to do my walk around the block here shortly to add to my steps for my fitness app. The goal is to walk fifteen thousand steps daily to lose some weight and get myself healthy again. I have to see my diabetes doctor this next Friday and she is not going to be well with my blood sugars since they have been high since Thanksgiving. I am also going to get back into their program to lose weight also and that will be fun, lol.
I should be finishing up the regular addictions today and then starting on the drugs which will be learning for me also since my drug of choice back in the day was crack cocaine. I haven't dealt with any other drugs, so writing about the others will be education for me as well as my readers. I still have to write my story in the book too.
Well, it is time to go walk, so I hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday with your loved ones and "Happy Birthday" to everyone turning another year older today. Please keep the homeless and Hope Station USA in your thoughts and prayers as we move into colder temperatures this winter season. Have a blessed day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment