Thursday, January 9, 2020

1/9/2020

Good morning everyone. How are we doing today? I have been up since around eight o'clock and it is now nine seventeen. I have finished drinking my cup of coffee and now onto my diet soda while I sit here and work. I managed to get half of my new list done yesterday but with interruptions so I know that without distractions I can get everything done and feel accomplished.
My blood sugars have been out of control since moving back here and having access to food anytime. Dealing with gastroparesis is also the culprit for my overeating. Once I start eating for the day I find it hard to stop. I am going to try and stay away from food so much today and see what happens with my sugars then. I half to see my doctor at the end of this month and she is not going to be happy about what my sugars are doing.
Today, I shall get most if not all my list done today because I am starting earlier than yesterday on it and see how long it takes me to get everything done. I have to find a happy medium for me and I find it hard to do with all the drama and chaos in my life right now. I am finding it hard to concentrate on any one thing, so I am working on multiple projects to keep it fresh so I don't get stale.
Well, time to get to work. I hope everyone has a blessed day and "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today. May you have many more to come. Please keep Hope Station USA and the homeless in your thoughts and prayers today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment