Friday, January 10, 2020

1/10/2020

Good morning to all. It is eight-thirty here in Dalton, Georgia with a gray cloudy sky. My husband just left to go to a doctor's appointment and I am here working on my list. I was pleased with yesterday because I completed the majority of my list and still manage to have time for my husband. It is going to be a trial and error thing right now until I can perfect it and get on the normal routine. Once I have it memorized, things will move quicker and then there will be more time for pleasure activities.
Sorry, I had to walk away for a minute to take care of my dogs and sweep and mop the house. I have taken all of my lists and combined them into one to simplify things for me and keep my stress level down. My sugars are running high due to stress, I think. I stayed in my room pretty much all day yesterday and my sugars ran normal and I even had a bought of hypoglycemia again. I will get it regulated eventually.
Well, time to finish working. I have another short story to write for my erotica book and some other things. I hope everyone has an awesome Friday and "Happy Birthday" to all those who are another year older today. May you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers during the cold season. Also, we have obtained a passenger bus for Hope Station to accommodate traveling with supplies and eventually when our program of the tiny community gets set up we will be able to transport people back and forth to work. So, "Yay" for us. It is another milestone for Hope Station USA, so please pray for the funding we need to get the project off the ground and begin building. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment