Thursday, January 23, 2020

1/23/2020

Good morning everyone. It is ten o'clock here in Dalton, Georgia and a bit chilly and cloudy outside. I have been awake for almost an hour and finally drinking a cup of coffee. my husband is still asleep and the dogs are eating their food. the rest of the house is finally awake and everyone is planning their day. I began working on the drug section of my book last night and it looks like I will on schedule to have it done at the end of the month.
AS far as how I feel this morning, I have a slight headache and feel blah today, but I cannot let this affect my day because I need to get my book done. I still have to do some more research on some things and collect pictures for the drugs, so it will be a time crunch.
I hope everyone is having a good day so far and that you are prosperous in your work. I think about everyone every day because that is who I am. I have a heart and compassion for every living being and creature. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers as the temperatures drop to almost freezing or below. Keep Hope Station USA in your thoughts and prayers as well that we will obtain the funding needed for our new program that will help end homelessness.
I hope that everyone is getting their free ebook from Amazon titled "Recipe for Cannibalism", I am running a free giveaway on the ebook to allow everyone to read it and then tell me what you think? Here is the link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZZL847F. The free giveaway is going on through midnight Friday night EST, so get your copy now.
Well, time for me to get to work, but I am going to go shower first so that it will wake me up a little more and also help with my headache. I wish a prosperous day for everyone and a "Happy Birthday" to those who are celebrating today. May you all have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment