Wednesday, January 22, 2020

1/22/2020


Good morning to everyone, it is seven thirty-six in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and pretty chilly outside enough to freeze water solid. I have been u since about six forty-five and I am almost finished with my first cup of coffee. There is no one else awake in the house so, I have a chance to write peacefully. The only sound that you can here is my television and my husband and one dog snoring. All eight dogs and my husband are still in bed which I am grateful for since they woke me up at about four in the morning because they had to go potty.
About an hour from now, I will be finished writing about the regular addictions and then it will be about writing my story with addictions and then on to writing about each drug. That to me will be the easiest part of this book because I will just be listing the effects and info about each drug, so the book should be done on the last day of this month. It has taken me so long because this is a beast of a book full of a lot of information not to mention the resource section in the back and the companion book that will go with it.
I just went and got my second cup of coffee and my husband a cup as well. He is trying to wake up now and this is somewhat a section of time just for us. I love him very much. He is my soulmate I think and we might have our disagreements at times, but we still love each other. Before I forget, one of my books is on sale this week until Friday and it is titled "Recipe for Cannibalism" which is a crime thriller ad I think a lot of people would enjoy it. Here is the link to it, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZZL847F. Get your free ebook before midnight Friday and have a good read.
Well, I need to get going on things so that I can accomplish things today. Please keep the homeless and hungry in your thoughts and prayers during this winter season. "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating one today and may you have many more. To everyone else, have a blessed and prosperous day because the weekend is fast approaching. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment