Monday, January 27, 2020

1/27/2020

Hello everyone. It is now noon here in Dalton, Georgia and pretty wet outside with a cloudy sky. I have been up for about an hour now and just got some of my things for today done and just finishing my first cup of coffee ready for the second one. I guess my husband has been up for a while now because he is in the living room with everyone else.
I am in my room with my dogs and working on my daily list. I have a lot of writing stuff to get done for the day and I am nearly done with my addictions book. I have several people wanting a copy of it and I am just getting near the end before having to do the resources page. I have been working diligently on it every day and pleased with my progress. It is still a beast to me because of all the information in it and right now it is over thirty-two thousand words and still not finished yet. I perceive it to be around fifty thousand by the time I am done with it.
My next project for next month is to write the next book to Immortal Passion. I already have it started and can't wait to get into the story of it all. If you like vampire stories, Immortal Passion is a book you should read. I am proud of my progress with so many books published and available for everyone to read.
We are also waiting for a passenger van to be brought over here that we are purchasing for Hope Station USA to transport supplies and food to the homeless and also for the new program we are trying to get off the ground. I am hopeful for a better year this year. We will be traveling between Florida, Georgia, and hopefully Tennessee this year. I am motivated to get things going and have to begin making calls to set up tables to collect donations.
Well, time to get going and I wish everyone a "Happy Monday" and a "Happy Birthday" to all those celebrating today. May you all be blessed with more to come. Please keep Hope Station USA and the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Have a blessed day and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment