Sunday, January 19, 2020

1/19/2020

Good morning to all. It is a partly sunny day here with still a chill in the air. it just turned ten o'clock in the morning and I have been up for about an hour now and have already drunk my first cup of coffee and got the dogs out to potty. My husband is still drinking his and sitting in bed. I have a few errands to run today and then it is back to book writing.
I have just a couple of regular everyday addictions left to write about before I move on to the drugs part of the book. That will be fun because I have already experienced a few of them and when doing my research, I learned a lot more. the drug section will move quickly and I still have to include my story in it which will also move quickly, so the goal is to have the book done by the end of the month and I think that I will hit that goal with no interruptions.
I also need to get a few things on my to-do list done since I don't have a set routine for Sundays. It is the only day of the week that is open to get other stuff done that needs to get done. I began walking around the block yesterday which is equal to a quarter of a mile to start getting myself back in shape and healthy again.
Well, time to get stuff done and pour my second cup of coffee. "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today and may you be blessed with many more. I hope all of you have a blessed Sunday and please keep the homeless and hungry in your thoughts and prayers. Please pray for Hope Station USA to be able to get the funding needed for our new self-sufficiency program which will help the homeless get off the streets and bless our food outreach program as we travel between Georgia and Florida feeding the hungry. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment