Tuesday, January 28, 2020

1/28/2020

Good afternoon to everyone. How are we doing today? I am feeling pretty good today so far and everything seems to be going okay. I am sitting here after cleaning the house up and eating some pizza rolls for a snack. My sugar was only seventy-nine, so I figured that I better eat something to keep it up a little. Everyone is gone taking care of errands while I sit here and take care of some things for me.
I have been writing for a few hours every night and I am getting closer to having my book done. I am so proud of myself for my accomplishments and no one can take that from me. This book is full of information on almost every addiction and drug information on certain addictive drugs. I am writing it to help people understand what an addiction is and does, plus give them the tools to watch out for in case they have a loved one who they suspect to be on drugs.
Next month, I will be working on the second book of Immortal Passion and look forward to writing it as well. I get lost in my writing when it comes to stories that I create and I find a piece of me in each story. I love the fact that some people have gotten my books and left reviews, it helps me to write better. I think today will be a good day for us and we are getting straightened out on bills.
Now it is time for me to go get writing. Even though I am close to finishing, I still have quite a bit of writing to do. Please keep the homeless and Hope Station USA in your thoughts and prayers. They need our support to help them get back to living the way they were meant to live. "Happy Birthday" to all those who are another year older today, may you have many more to come. To everyone else, have a great day and know that you are loved and cared about. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment