Saturday, January 11, 2020

1/11/2020

Good morning to all. It is ten sixteen in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and very cloudy and windy outside. I have been up for about an hour now and having my first cup of coffee because I took a shower while it was brewing. I feel fresh this morning and ready to get things done. My husband is still sleeping and the dogs are in the backroom eating and playing.
I am motivated this morning to knock out my whole list and have plenty of time for me and my husband. I have some writing to do and then I am going to revise my website and Hope Station's website. It is time for a new look at things and I still have some published books that I need to get copies of to update my website with.
I am working a couple smaller books at the same time as working my bigger book. All I want to do is write and see my stories come to life. I have eleven books published with a few more due for publishing at the end of this month. My husband is still very supportive of my writing and is proud of me for doing it and telling my stories to the world.
I do have a few things on my to-do list which is separate from my daily stuff to do like raking up the backyard and cleaning the backroom where the dogs play. These things come as I have time to do them and I think that I will get my list done today completely and then have time to do the backroom. I feel like I am ready to explode because my anxiety is so high right now and the anticipation of getting my list done today as well.
Well, I need to get going on other things. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday and "Happy Birthday" to those of you who are celebrating today. May you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers and please pray for Hope Station USA to thrive this year and reach our goal to begin building tiny communities for the program to help the homeless become self-sufficient. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment