Saturday, May 11, 2019

5/11/2019

Hello everyone and how are you? It is eleven thirty-one in the morning and very wet outside here in Dalton, Georgia. I have been up since about ten o'clock and I am almost finished with my first cup of coffee. Everyone is awake in the house after a night of drinking and arguing to which I stayed in my room and away from it all.

I have had my fill of drunk people in my life and can't stand it anymore. I used to drink and stopped drinking ten years ago when I grew up and realized that I had responsibilities to take care of. So, I guess I have to clean up their mess again today, but in two weeks, I will not be here to pick up after them.

I am counting down the days now. Wednesday or Thursday we go up and pick out our cabin and pay for it which is very exciting for me. It is getting to the point where it seems so surreal now. We will have a rough month of June as far as finances go, but July will get easier.

My husband keeps making jokes because it seems we are going back in the stone age with no power or video games, but we will have a generator for lights and everything we need. The first thing we need to get done would be putting up a fence for the dogs to run loose without runners.

Once we have that, then we can set things up one thing at a time. We will have to get the outhouse put up until we get the soil mapped and a septic system put in. It will be weird at first, but things will happen and God will bless us in His own time.

When it comes to my book writing, I have four days to finish this other book to stay on the schedule before having to start the next one. I have figured out how to do that and will work it to the best of my ability.

Now, once we move, we will not have internet for a bit so I will be still writing my daily journal just saving them until we go to Walmart or McDonalds where they have wifi where I will post them all at once. I want everyone to keep up with what's happening with me and my family plus my book writing.

Well, it is time to get going and working on my daily stuff. I wish everyone a blessed Saturday and a "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating today. Yesterday was my husband's birthday and he turned forty-six. Please also keep the homeless in your prayers. If you would like to make a contribution please click one of the links below. Thank you.

Paypal Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment